WHAT'S A COOKIE?
Whether you are a visitor or registered user, you must comply with our terms of website use, and use our site for lawful purposes only. In particular, you must not use our site for the uses listed (without limitation) below:-
- A "cookie" is a piece of information that is stored on your computer's hard drive if you agree to this and which records how you move your way around a website so that, when you revisit that website, it can present tailored options based on the information stored about your last visit. Cookies can also be used to analyse traffic and for advertising and marketing purposes.
- Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system.
- We are required to obtain your consent for all non-essential cookies used on our website. You can block cookies (including essential cookies) at any time by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block essential cookies you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Cookies are either:
- Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any personal data from your computer; or
- Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.
Cookies can also be categorised as follows:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product and/or service. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
- Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymised.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
- is used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or
- First and third party cookies: First party cookies are cookies set by our website. Third party cookies are cookies on our website that are set by a website other than our website, such as where we have adverts on our website or use Facebook pixels so that we can show you relevant content from us when you are on Facebook.
We use third-party cookies on our website and these are set out below.
|__cfduid||taylorcapital.co.uk||Used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic||29 days||HTTP||F||G||H||I||J||K||L|
|_kjb_session||taylorcapital.co.uk||Stores the role of a logged in user – usually whether a user or site administrator||1 day||HTTP||F||G||H||I||J||K||L|
|_ga||taylorcapital.co.uk||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website||2 years||HTTP||F||G||H||I||J||K||L|
|_gat||taylorcapital.co.uk||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate||1 day||HTTP||F||G||H||I||J||K||L|
|_gid||taylorcapital.co.uk||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website||1 day||HTTP||F||G||H||I||J||K||L|
|loglevel||taylorcapital.co.uk||Collects data on visitor interaction with the website's video-content - This data is used to make the website's video - content more relevant towards the visitor||Persistent||HTML||F||G||H||I||J||K||L|
|vs_uniques_landing_page||taylorcapital.co.uk||Sets a unique ID for the session. This allows the website to obtain data on visitor behaviour for statistical purposes||20 years||HTTP||F||G||H||I||J||K||L|
|wistia||taylorcapital.co.uk||Used by the website to track the visitor's use of video-content - The cookie roots from Wistia, which provides video-softw are to websites||Persistent||HTML||F||G||H||I||J||K||L|
|wistia-video-progress||taylorcapital.co.uk||Cookie is placed by Wistia to store if the user has seen embedded content||Persistent||HTML||F||G||H||I||J||K||L|
|_fbp||taylorcapital.co.uk||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers||3 months||HTTP||F||G||H||I||J||K||L|
|ads/ga-audiences||google.com||Used by Google AdWords to re-engage visitors that are likely to convert to customers based on the visitor's on line behaviour across websites||Session||Pixel||F||G||H||I||J||K||L|
|fr||facebook.com||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers||3 months||HTTP||F||G||H||I||J||K||L|
|tr||facebook.com||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers||Session||Pixel||F||G||H||I||J||K||L|