Aug 05, 2020 9:58am
In this video, Dan discusses...
Do you have a SSAS Business Pension?
Do You Want to Create Income Outside of Your Pension?
Then there is something you must gain absolute clarity on
and that is...
What are SPV's?
Basically, this is a special purpose vehicles. For example, Limited Companies, LLP's an SLP or more funky vehicles.
Let's jump in and find out what's the one thing you need to understand if you are a SSAS trustee on how to create income outside of your pension.
If you would like to find out more, join our free live call today (5th August) @ 1pm.
1. Go to: https://www.taylorcapital.co.uk
2. Sign-In @ 1pm today and click the 'studio' button.
See you there.
- 100% govt guaranteed
- bounce back loans
- business owner
- business owners
- buy to let
- commercial property
- commercial real estate
- de-risking developments
- how to achieve passive income
- how to create passive income
- how to create passive income from commercial property
- how to create passive income from property
- how to create passive income powered by property